- Provide customer support via phone, email, and GoToMeeting for clearinghouse and RCM customers.
- Monitor customer accounts to identify trends and proactively engage the client with solutions and updates.
- Identify, research, and resolve account concerns or issues; reported by the customer, internal team, and partners.
- Work clearinghouse rejections for customers and create missing information requests or send corrected claims
- Work denials and aging reports to ensure maximum reimbursement for vision and medical claims
- Communicate with payment posting team to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Collaborate with Sales for onboarding new customers and creating a new statement of work for existing customers
- Oversee the client onboarding process for new accounts utilizing clearinghouse and/or RCM solutions.
- Train client on RCM tools and expectations to obtain maximum reimbursement
- Track and trend product data using multiple complex systems
- Provide basic technical website and PC support to enable customers to use our solutions
- Effectively use Salesforce and other company tools to document customer interactions and account updates
- Minimum of three years experience with customer facing customer service
- Minimum of three years experience with insurance billing practices in a healthcare setting
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with people at all levels through verbal and written modes
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills, able to act with an appropriate sense of urgency to resolve problems
- Ability to critically think through problems in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, ranging from 7:00am – 6:00pm central time
- Strong Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office suite of products
- Experience in optometric or ophthalmic practice-experience
- Knowledge of spectacle lenses, contact lenses, and frames
- Experience working in ZirMed, TriZetto, and/or Emdeon to submit claims, process rejections, and send corrected claims
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience using remote connection software